9/14/08

Bella has moved on to dog food now. I find her chewing on Sicily's dog food so much now that I've had to move the bowl outside. She must have a non-picky pallet!
We successfully made it through last week with Stan in Vernal and me home with all the kids....if that is any indication of what it's like to be the CEO of a household than I'm second guessing my desire of being a "stay-at-home-mom." We pretty much drove out to see the house being built at least 3 times a day which probably cost us $15 a day in gas, but the sanity is worth it. I just wonder what the subcontractors thought of a van full of screaming children with a sleep deprived mother in the front seat drooling over the beautiful banisters they were installing. A bowl of popcorn and a fountain drink seemed appropriate, but maybe that would be going overboard. We are truly going stir crazy now. Although we should be in the house in approx. 30-45 days, it seems as though none of us are keeping our focus....
Sicily has found a new way to enter our apartment. Our door to come in is actually in a back bedroom where it is occasionally too loud (go figure) for us to hear her scratching at the door. So, being the intelligent canine that she is, she now jumps down into the window well in our kitchen and scratches at the window. I just about soiled myself (Stan's term) when she jumped in it the first time and I thought a grizzily bear was attacking us from the window well. But then again, that would bring some excitement to our lives so bring on the wild animals!

No comments:

Dumb and Dumber

The yard...