11/9/08

We moved temporarily from our apartment to our awesome friends Lanee & Chelsea's house...While we were there our little butterfly hatched!








Peyton & Bella just enjoying a nice warm day while we unload moving trucks...
Isabella wanted to test out the integrity of the drawers...

Wow, here it is almost a whole month since we blogged last. We've moved...we're happy...we're relieved...And we've already made a few funny memories...
It wasn't much more than a few days in our house when Carson and Phoenix were found in our backyard on top of a huge mound of dirt bare naked! I actually have pics, but following my instincts I've decided not to post them! The funniest part is that 2 doors down a landscaping crew was working and saw the whole thing. Now they thing we're a ll a bunch of streakers! I will post as many pics as I can to update us for the past month.

No comments:

Dumb and Dumber

The yard...