11/16/08

WOW! You're wondering how it went (NKOTB) right? It was FANTASTIC! I have to admit that we all probably felt a little geeky going to a New Kids concert after all these years, but it was the most entertaining show I can remember! Lady Gaga and Natasha Bedingfield opened and did an amazing job. New kids performed for nearly 2 and a half hours which included old and new songs. I must say, they are lookin pretty dang good for their age! In fact, I did what most crazy fans do and threw my bra up on stage...the crazy thing is that they threw it back to me...maybe it had somthing to do with the fact that it was a nursing bra (I'm totally kidding!!) Anyway, we got a few pics which turned out to be like most concert pics (crumby) and a few different videos. I will post them asap! So after 20 years they still got "The Right Stuff" and we'll be "Hangin' Tough" til' they come back again! I wore my 20 year old sweatshirt that my parents had made for me back in the day. Too bad Gina didn't have hers to match! Most everyone there had New Kids memorabilia or at least dressed like they were living in the early 90's. It was RAD!

No comments:

Dumb and Dumber

The yard...