2/8/09

For lack of a better title

Our self proclaimed fame has brought me to my present post..."what more would others like to know about the Johnson's?" Or better yet "What more would I like to think others would like to know about the Johnsons?" Anyway, here we go...[My peeps (friends/family) don't count]. We're talkin' the nitty gritty here people!

10 things Aubrey digs/digslikes
1. Digs-Colon Campers (aka gummy bears)
2. Digslikes - criss-crosses on peanut butter cookies
3. Digs- getting into cars that are toasty from the sunlight
4. Digslikes- mayo
5. Digs - delivering babies
6. Digslikes - delivering babies
7. Digs - Italian food
8. Digslikes - the word "moist"
9. Digs - movie "Meet the Parents"
10. Digslikes - the word "panties"

Rule #3...I'm not sure what happened to rule #1 and #2, but I'm thinkin' they were important. Anyway, please do not combine #8 and #10. And since the rest of the fam isn't here to speak for themselves I let you imagine that they are much more normal then me. the end...it's 2am, give me a break

No comments:

Dumb and Dumber

The yard...