5/26/09

It's cool to catch crabs!

My niece Heidi is officially the coolest person I know right now. She was just hanging out in Homer, Alaska tonight and got the chance to meet Jonathan Hillstrand from the Time Bandit (only my most FAVORITE captain from Deadliest Catch on Discovery Channel...new episodes Tuesdays). Anyway, she rocks cause she got me a T-shirt and I'm pretty sure he rubbed it all over his body for me...mmm I hope it smells like crabs! Here's a picture of Heidi and him...more pictures to come!!!

P.S. Heidi, I'm gonna kill you if you wash the shirt your wearing!
Love, your favorite auntie,
Aubrey




1 comment:

Kirsha said...

um I am addicted I watched like 12 hours straight of the show and I too like the time bandit team!!!! although I also like the young captin of the maverick since he is such an underdog!!!

Dumb and Dumber

The yard...