6/14/09

Our neice Heidi came to stay with us for a week...it was great! We watched lots of Deadliest Catch! And I got my signed T-shirt from Jonathan Hillstrand!!!! It says "Shut up and fish! -Capt. Jonathan Hillstrand" It is so awesome!!!! Then we went to the air show at hill air force. It was amazing! I'll post some pictures soon, but the internet is too slow right now in the car!

We had a reunion yesterday with my childhood friends who we haven't seen for around 14 years! It was awesome to see everyone and their cute families! Good BBQ Stan!

Now we are currently on the road to Vegas! Can't wait for the good food and fun! We'll let you know how riding in the car with 4 kids in 4 careseats goes!



Aubrey

2 comments:

Kirsha said...

um...are you making out with your shirt???? you are so funny I love it! I can totally see what you are talking about with the whole dirty older man kinda bad guy thing!!! love it cant wait to see pics!

Unknown said...

Hey, I need to see that shirt by the way....I haven't seen it yet. I've been catching up on past posts - I've been out of the blogging world for a while. You guys CRACK me up!! It looks like you've fixed your blog - comments and all of that, too cool. Love the top picture by the way.

Dumb and Dumber

The yard...