8/22/08

So, we're in the process of signing Carson up for Kindergarten and although we have his backpack packed, his new clothes lined up neatly in the closet, and his school route (routed and re-routed...and I'm driving him to school) part of me still wishes we could wait just one more year before my little boy goes off to school. It doesn't quite help reading the disclaimers on what kind of penalty there is for bringing weapons to school and the best way to escape the school grounds in case of an emergency! I'm signing up for PTA hoping that gives me special permission to pull a sleeping bag up next to his tiny little desk so I can sleep after a long nights work and feel at peace that he's not learning anything more than hopscotch and passing notes from other little kindy-gartners!

No comments:

Dumb and Dumber

The yard...