2/5/09

Eggs & Rotten Girls with Toothbrushes

Stan decided to make hard boiled eggs yesterday. He forgot to mention that he had already fed Phoenix 2 eggs after I fed him 3....add that to chronic, non-specific diarrhea of the toddler and that equals...fun....or something equivalent.
He was eating this bowl of cereal 17 minutes later. 5 chocolate chip granola bars by noon (NO, I DIDN"T KNOW HE WAS EATING 5 OF THEM!) I came up with a NANDA approved nursing diagnosis (Nerdy thing RN's have to do on the job)... Ineffective eating pattern related to lack of parental supervision...High five to my RN peeps.



Peyton thought he'd try on Phoenix's boots...

Who lets their kid run around with no shirt on...

Determined to start off the morning right, I brought the babies toothbrushes (their favorite thing!) on the way to picking them up from their cribs. Isabella, LOVES her toothbrush. After I cleaned up her and all the bedding in her crib that she had pooped on, it was time to put the toothbrushes back and go down for breakfast. Then, it happened...Bella was SOOOOO MAD! I have the BITE on my arm from my little Princess BS (blood-sucker) to prove it.Do you like how I made sure she was in the background to add a little drama? I should totally be a cinematographer!

No comments:

Dumb and Dumber

The yard...