5/18/09

Crazy Woman!

OK, I have got to admit that I am a crazy woman who has no idea how caring and magnificent my husband is. He is the furthest thing from rotten! He seriously is the greatest man on the planet!! He is the greatest family man that a girl could ever dream for! Stan almost never does what he wants to do but he ALWAYS helps me with what I want to do and lets me buy anything that I really want. Even if it is a pottery barn pillow that is as big as a bus and non returnable. He always helps the children have fun experiences outside like bonfires, rides in the wheelbarrow, or fishing trips. I must be a confused and oblivious little girl because as it turns out Stan has been reading our blog but just not telling me. He is always surprising me!! He has even been voting on the ugly curtains. He makes me laugh so much and for the record Edward is ugly and I belong to team Stanford forever!!!! Aubs

No comments:

Dumb and Dumber

The yard...