5/17/09

Down home country girl

We live next to the infamous ("more then famous" according to the 3 Amigo's) Red House in Wellsville. While it is FOR SALE we get many visitors daily asking us about it. Yesterday, we had a rich couple ( I say rich because they were driving an Escalade instead of a mini van) stop to inquiry about it. I went walking over like a friendly neighbor with my "Free Gas" t-shirt on (which has a little character on it lifting his leg). They were wondering if it was still for sale. I'm sure they were impressed by their possible future neighbors with my hair frazzled, filthy pants, feet so muddy it looked like I had shoes on and in the background I'm screaming, "Sicily stop pooping in the neighbors yard." They scurried around the opposite side of the house to avoid us to peek in the windows. They never made an effort to say goodbye, but that didn't stop me from yelling "Ya'll come back now ya hear!" It's a wonder why the thing is still for sale!

No comments:

Dumb and Dumber

The yard...