5/16/09

You don't like the picture?...

SO, okay, so even though I may not be the most famous blogger...I actually DO have 8 "followers" and even though I didn't make the cheer squad in high school or get to be one of those girls that throw the sticks in the air, I DID get probably 3 or 4 popular kids say that they wanted to keep in touch in my year book. And EVEN though they never contacted me after that, they meant what they said when they wrote "2-cool-2-b-4-gotten." So it really hurts that not even my husband who thinks I'm really cool doesn't read my blog.....SOOOO,
I'm starting a pledge against the rotten hubby's who don't take time to read their wives useless bits
of information. We're callin' it...."Mama Drama Blogger Dogger" For starts, Edward Cullen and me
at the top...until he reads my blog. If he don't like it....BITE ME!

No comments:

Dumb and Dumber

The yard...